Longridge mount cutter blades- pack of 50
Longridge Mount Cutter blades - pack of 10
The same blades fit into both the bevel cutter and the vertical cutter. Blades are specially honed to give an especially fine finish.
Using a sharp blade is vital to ensure a clean crisp cut whether you are using the bevel or vertical cutter. A blunt blade will inevitably result in snaring of the mountboard surface and may even give a jagged edge. Blades are doubled pointed and each blade should cut at least 20 mounts.
A sharp blade is easier to use, cutting through the mountboard with less effort.
Longridge Vertical Cutter
Same comfortable grip and innovative cutting technology as the bevel cutter. Blades not included.
- Hooks onto Guide Rail for cutting mountboard sheet to size - the tip of the blade falls into the groove in the Base so that the mountboard sheet is cut cleanly.
- Should only be used when Guide Rail is fitted to the Base - the channel in the Base accommodates the tip of the Vertical Cutter blade preventing damage to both the blade and work surface.
- Designed for right and left handed use.
- Includes blade guard/parking rest.
Longridge Border Marker
Truly innovative tool that has many uses in addition to being the very best and most efficient way of marking out window apertures.
- Easier, quicker and more reliable than using a pencil and ruler.
- Unique lock and twisting mechanism.
- Imperial and metric scale up to 150mm (6").
- Equally easy to use left or right handed.
(Colour may vary from that shown).