Ideal for settling down material along the bevel cut and in particular in the corner of the window if the action of cutting has slightly raised the surface of the material.
Natural bone avoids sheen.
Longridge mount cutter blades- pack of 50
Longridge Mount Cutter blades - pack of 10
The same blades fit into both the bevel cutter and the vertical cutter. Blades are specially honed to give an especially fine finish.
Using a sharp blade is vital to ensure a clean crisp cut whether you are using the bevel or vertical cutter. A blunt blade will inevitably result in snaring of the mountboard surface and may even give a jagged edge. Blades are doubled pointed and each blade should cut at least 20 mounts.
A sharp blade is easier to use, cutting through the mountboard with less effort.
Longridge Vertical Cutter
Same comfortable grip and innovative cutting technology as the bevel cutter. Blades not included.
- Hooks onto Guide Rail for cutting mountboard sheet to size - the tip of the blade falls into the groove in the Base so that the mountboard sheet is cut cleanly.
- Should only be used when Guide Rail is fitted to the Base - the channel in the Base accommodates the tip of the Vertical Cutter blade preventing damage to both the blade and work surface.
- Designed for right and left handed use.
- Includes blade guard/parking rest.
Longridge Border Marker
Truly innovative tool that has many uses in addition to being the very best and most efficient way of marking out window apertures.
- Easier, quicker and more reliable than using a pencil and ruler.
- Unique lock and twisting mechanism.
- Imperial and metric scale up to 150mm (6").
- Equally easy to use left or right handed.
(Colour may vary from that shown).