Marvy Uchida Double ended Jewel picker 91gr
Picking up small jewels is hard, even with tweezers. This jewel picker is an easy way to pick up tiny jewels, beads, rhinestones, gems, glitter, confetti, punch outs, and more, taking the struggle out of adding tiny details to your projects and increasing the fun.
- This jewel picker will lose adhesion by catching dust and oils. To regain its adhesion, just roll the tip on adhesive tape, this will pick up any dust and oils on the tip.
- To lessen its tackiness, touch the tip with your fingertips. This will add oil to the tip.
- If the tip loses it tackiness completely and using the adhesive tape to remove it does not work, then use an ultra-fine sandpaper to rub off any dust and objects. This should recover its tackiness.
How to use:
- Separate the objects so it will be easy to select.
- Lightly press the tacky tip of the Jewel picker on to the object until it adheres to it.
- Carefully place the object on to the desired area of your project.
Delivery Times & Charges
We endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as possible after it is received, although some delays can occur during busy periods. Delivery is generally within 1 to 2 working days from the day you complete your order. Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to arrive before contacting us.
We may occasionally send part of the order if not all items are currently in stock. We will contact you in these instances and you will not incur additional shipping charges for UK mainland orders.
If there is likely to be any undue delay to your order we will attempt to contact you via phone or e-mail.
If there are any issues during delivery, the carriers will attempt to contact you by phone (if a number is provided). If the courier is unable to deliver, for any reason, a second delivery attempt will be made the next working day. The goods will then be held for 5 days with the carriers before being returned to us.
If your order is sent via Royal Mail they will leave a card if they are unable to deliver and you can either collect from your local sorting office or re-arrange delivery. If your package does not arrive Royal mail requires us to wait for 14 working days before we are able to raise a claim. Please contact us in these circumstances.
Please contact Lawrence Art Supplies directly if you have any issues with delivery, we will pass on instructions to the carrier.