Pebeo Pouring Sets
Acrylic pouring is a growing creative trend, it is effortless, fun and intuitive, perfect for artists who like to experiment. The colours are pre-mixed with pouring medium which takes the difficulty of getting the right consistency out of the creative process.
6-COLOUR STARTER CONTENTS: Titanium White, Red, Blue, Turquoise, Black and Gold in 118ml bottles
47 PIECE POURING KIT CONTENTS:
- 8 ready-to-use colours in 118ml size: Titanium White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Turquoise, Gold, Silver and Pearl White
- 60ml Silicone Oil for creating 'cells' (use heat to speed up the process)
- 3 sachets of glitter
- 4 canvas boards (20 x 25cm)
- 1 lab jack for support
- 8 plastic cups for layering and pouring
- 2 painting knives and 1 spatula for manipulating the paint
- 8 wooden sticks for mixing
- 5 droppers
- 4 gloves
- 1 tarpaulin for protecting your work surface
- Instruction Manual with 3 project ideas
DISCOVERY SET CONTENTS:
- 4 ready to use colours in 59ml size: White, Turquoise, Blue, Gold
- 60ml Silicone Oil for creating cells
- 1 canvas board
Delivery Times & Charges
We endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as possible after it is received, although some delays can occur during busy periods. Delivery is generally within 1 to 2 working days from the day you complete your order. Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to arrive before contacting us.
We may occasionally send part of the order if not all items are currently in stock. We will contact you in these instances and you will not incur additional shipping charges for UK mainland orders.
If there is likely to be any undue delay to your order we will attempt to contact you via phone or e-mail.
If there are any issues during delivery, the carriers will attempt to contact you by phone (if a number is provided). If the courier is unable to deliver, for any reason, a second delivery attempt will be made the next working day. The goods will then be held for 5 days with the carriers before being returned to us.
If your order is sent via Royal Mail they will leave a card if they are unable to deliver and you can either collect from your local sorting office or re-arrange delivery. If your package does not arrive Royal mail requires us to wait for 14 working days before we are able to raise a claim. Please contact us in these circumstances.
Please contact Lawrence Art Supplies directly if you have any issues with delivery, we will pass on instructions to the carrier.