Glass paint with remarkable brilliance and light-fastness. Use to decorate tableware and create unique designs. Suitabel for glass and crystal, do not use on pyrex.
The colours resemble transparent watercolour, they can be mixed together for new shades. Ready to use but can be modified with a Vitrea thinner or Iridescent Medium. Colours will deepen during baking.
- prepare surfaces by degreesing (use alcohol or soap)
- air dry for at least 24 hours before baking
- fire in a conventional over at 160 degrees for 40 minutes
- once heat-set it is dishwasher safe, resistant to rubbing, alcohol, solvents and detergents.
- do not decorate surfaces that will come into contact with wood or drink, however, the product is not toxic