Jacquard Pinata alcohol based inks to use on any hard surface including wood, metal, glass, ceramics, stone, leather, resin, polymer clay, Yupo paper, acrylic, fiberglass and more. Create unique designs that would not be easily achievable with water-based inks.
Suitable for fine art, rubber stamping, fiber art, scrap booking, calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, graphic and airbrush applications, leather and wood staining and more.
- dye-based, only the most lightfast colours
- highly transparent and vibrant
- 22 colours including 4 stunningly reflective metallic colours
- mix with alcohol for a slightly lighter colour and to remove shine from dry Pinata
- mix with Claro for an extended drying and working time and for adding more transparency
- mix with white (Blanco Blanco) to create a glowing range of pastel colours with added opacity
- resists water, crayons, wax
- cleans away with Isopropyl alcohol
Contact us for PDF instructions
There are no reviews of this item yet.