A step by step introduction to this popular form of printmaking. Presented by printmaker and illustrator Robert Gillmor.
- An achievable hobby undertaken at home, with minimal tools and materials to start with.
- Create your own unique designs.
- A traditional printing technique used to make stunning prints with bold colours and defined lines.
- Robert Gillmor is an internationally acclaimed artist, with credentials including RSPB, Royal Mail, and New Naturalist publications.
- Robert Gillmor has been creating Linocut prints since his childhood in the late 1940's.
- Easy step-by-step tutorial with clear chapters.
- Actions clearly demonstrated in a professional DVD.
- Can revisit the chapters at your own convenience.
- No time pressure or pace restrictions.
- Intuitive and descriptive chapters.
- Create personalised and unique gifts.
Reasons to buy this DVD
- Develop a relaxing new hobby.
- An engaging and captivating hobby.
- Focus your creative mind.
- Master a traditional print technique.
- Learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Learn at your own pace.
- No exams or assignments.
There are no reviews of this item yet.